Do you love your skin when you look in the mirror? While you cannot change heredity, you can improve your skincare regimen, health, and appearance. At Center for Dermatology Cosmetic & Laser Surgery in Milpitas and Fremont, CA, our dermatologists, Drs. Chang and Dhawan encourage excellent at-home skincare and offer in-office skin rejuvenation services.
Take daily care
You brush your teeth, style your hair, eat your three meals a day. However, what are you doing for your skin? After all, it is the body’s largest organ.
Here at Center for Dermatology Cosmetic & Laser Surgery, your dermatologists recommend these daily practices:
- Stay well-hydrated with plenty of water.
- Stop all tobacco.
- Go easy on alcohol.
- Get adequate rest.
- Reduce stress as much as possible.
- Once in the morning and before bedtime, cleanse your face with your fingertips, a mild cleanser, and clear, warm water.
- Apply sunscreen to all exposed areas. Use SPF 30 or higher, and apply more after two hours or sooner if you sweat or swim.
- Moisturize your face morning and night. Pick a quality product that is anti-acne (non-comedonic).
- Look at all your skin once a month and note any changes in color, texture, or moles. Report any concerns to your skin doctor right away.
Enjoy skin rejuvenation
At our Milpitas and Fremont, CA, offices, our dermatology staff offers skin rejuvenation services that address the signs of aging. Great alternatives to facelifts and other services, these treatments are minimally invasive, produce long-lasting results, and cause little to no downtime. Plus, you know they are safe and effective as you receive a complete skin exam to determine what product or service is appropriate for your health needs and aesthetic goals.
Offered treatments include:
- BOTOX injectables
- Laser treatments
- Dermal fillers
- Chemical peels
These services produce amazing results, including reduced facial sagging, more even pigmentation, and refinement of lines and wrinkles.